The securities services industry is typified by a fragmented web of intermediaries, technologies, jurisdictions, processes and costs that vary country by country. Against a backdrop of heightened regulation and the need for transparency, the need for overhauled and optimised processes has never been greater.
TYPICAL USE CASE EXAMPLES INCLUDE:
• Streamlining and improving fund onboarding processes
• Improving control during the fund migration process
• Automating multiple fund accounting activities
• Smart data: the ability to cross-reference and instantly structure relevant information
• Deploying a single platform to deal with all withholding tax processes
• Capturing data across multiple functions and automate repetitive manual tasks